IT Telecoms has a wealth of expertise in telecommunications consultancy that has been gained in over twenty years of working with PLCs, Local Authorities and Private Companies.
By being a business partner with such a cross-section of industry and commerce we are exceptionally capable to give you the best advice and recommendations that are appropriate to your business sector.
IT Telecoms has expert knowledge of all telecommunications products currently available to business. We have a close working relationship with many specialist manufacturers of telecommunications equipment. This means that we can resolve many difficulties that are perhaps not considered to be 'mainstream' topics.
If you feel that consultancy may be of benefit to you but are unsure and don't wish to incur potentially unnecessary cost then relax! We would be pleased to visit your premises and discuss your business communications with you at no cost and no obligation to you.
Our services and expertise include:
- IP Telephony - also known as Voice over Interenet Protocol(VoIP)
- Voice and Data Convergence - Unified Messaging
- System audits - Cost Analysis and Budget Reduction
- Data Networks - LAN and WAN
Consultation often results from questions such as:
- Our company is expanding. Will our existing telephone system still cope?
- Our telephone system is old. What new technology is available to us?
- Are we making best use of our voicemail system, what else could it be doing for us
- We have heard a lot about structured cabling infrastructures. Is there a benefit to us?
- How can we cut down on our monthly spend with BT?
- How can we use our communication equipment to tell us if our staff are working effectively and being best utilised?
- Are there ways to actually generate money from advertising our telephone number?
- We intend to run a new advertising campaign and wish to dedicate telephone numbers to different advertisements. Are there any changes we need to make on our telephone system programming to achieve this and maximise the benefit?
- Can our communication equipment provide us with information to show us how effective our advertising has been in specific areas?
- Our company has two other sites. Can we link them together and reduce call charges?
- How can our telephone system work more closely with our computer software to provide us with a more efficient work process?
- Could you evaluate our understanding of our systems and recommend how we could work with them more effectively?
If any of the above sound relevant to your business then please contact us for a no cost and no-obligation consultation.
Please remember that IT Telecoms are totally independent of any manufacturer or supplier and will give you only the best, unbiased advice appropriate to your business.